Whats up with the NE Rendezvous

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Rumrunner

Whats up with the NE Rendezvous

Post by Rumrunner »

Have we decided where or when? I would like to make some revs for the islands tied in with the rendezvous. We like to travel with Wits End so I am sure he is interested in the date also.
Capt Tom
Capt Tom
gplume

Post by gplume »

Tom-

Dug & I would be willing to organize somthing out of Point Judith Marina. That said, I was kind fo holding up to see how th poll went...7/7 tie for the location. Take alook at that post for data on the site

As far as weekend, after a lot of back and forth, Looks like the weekend of August 8th...(Requires PJM to move a party, however they are very willing to accomidate us, and it may be best as the holiday weekend will mean more slips open.)

We can do a Lobster dinner through the adjacent Snug Harbor marina..don't have a price yet, but I would expect it to be reasonable.

Let us know what you think....Lack of a strong positve reaction has us in limbo.
Giff
jeffery pagano

We are in either way

Post by jeffery pagano »

Tom,
We look forward to another trip and seeing your family.

Port Judith works for us, although Montauk (Star Island) is now where we have moved Wits End for the year and perhaps forever. Let us know what the overall plans are for your August travel.
gplume

Post by gplume »

I repinged PJM yesterday, and the weekend of Aug 8th is best. They are moving a marina party to accomidate us (mainly for the food aspect.,,,actually for them with a lot of thier regulars away, it did not make sense to have it that weekend anyway.) They are still very much on board.

After some internal caucusing, I think we might as well just go for it at PJM. I will make a post very shortly with the sign up info.

Stay tuned for coming attractions.

Best Regards
Giff
Giff
randall

Post by randall »

hey jeff...good move. if you're around next saturday come to the show at the parrish