BOAT BUMPERS

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Craig Mac

BOAT BUMPERS

Post by Craig Mac »

For cleaning these bumpers have always used inflatable boat cleaner as found any thing else would turn the rubber sticky.

Was wondering if there is any better/stronger cleaners--would soft scrub damage the material?
mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Post by mike ohlstein »

Just a little bit of bleach mixed into a lot of water has always worked for me.
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
Wingnut

Post by Wingnut »

I'll second the bleach / water mix. Works for me even on old stained white bumpers.

JD
scot

Post by scot »

Buy bleach in bulk, I'm sure the EPA will ban it, because it actually works far too well on basically everything. Use the bleach mix.

I heard today that Cascade & Electrolux dishwashing stuff is history (phosphates)

Speaking of hoarding and banning, how is everyone's local ammo supplies holding up? Our Gander can't keep enough on the shelves. OO buck, 45ACP & 223 flying out of the stores, you have to get there as they unload the truck ...curious.

2 PALLET loads of 1,000 round 223 bricks were gone in 48 hours!

Sorry for the hi-jacking the thread.
Scot
1969 Bertram 25 "Roly Poly"
she'll float one of these days.. no really it will :-0
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

No ammo to be had! i went to a gun show last weekend and people were wheeling out handtrucks loaded with it!! By afternoon most of the good stuff was gone!!
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31
AndreF

Post by AndreF »

Why is everybody worried? Our brand new President is showing how great he is after two months in office he's about to negotiate with the Russians about Nukes, we've just paid $922 million to Hamas so surely they will treat everyone better, we've reached out to Muslims all over the world to "talk", N Korea will now accept more American $ in trade for __________________(you fill it in), Gitmo is gonna close and we've called off the "War on Terror" and, shucks, we're gonna cut the Military budget too! Yea!
Excuse me, I have to go throw up.
I'm not sure but indecision may or may not be my problem.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

1981 FBC BERG1883M81E
Carl

Post by Carl »

Obama kept one Campaign Promise and that is Change...

Now all I hear is I didn't know that is what he meant... my answer " didn't you look into his background, you didn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out, his record speaks for itself, his associations speak volumes."

What scares me is he is just getting the ball rolling.