Ready!

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Capt Dick Dean

Ready!

Post by Capt Dick Dean »

I'm ready. The bottom is painted, zincs on, cleaned and waxed. Let's go. But the water off Long Island is 38 degrees. That's just about as cold as it gets here. So we'll wait a while. 'Till the ice clears the creeks.
A/K/A El Gaupo
randall

Post by randall »

come over and do mine
Capt Dick Dean

Post by Capt Dick Dean »

Yeah, is tomorrow good for you?

Seriously, I may have something for you. I am building a website for artists to show their work and get all of the sale proceeds instead of giving 40% or more to the gallery. I just started it last week so it is a work in progress. It will handle writers, artists, scluptures, poets and carvers like you. If you do it, your bio will be outstanding.
The idea is to show your work by itself on your dedicated web pages ( like a website in a website) and then the buyer will contact you direct. The price of the work along with the description will be posted with your e.mail address.
We are still thinking about the fees for listing and hosting; it will be very inexpensive. But what ever it is, you got a free ride and you can have as many pages as needed. And the drinks are on me at Montauk. The first three for sure.

www.creativehoot.com
A/K/A El Gaupo