2009 Fishing Season - B31 will not be ready so I had to punt

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

clay

2009 Fishing Season - B31 will not be ready so I had to punt

Post by clay »

Can not seem to get it together on the B31 FBC and my kids really want to fish bad this year - I went crazy for a moment and bought a 36 foot cat. I fished off a 32 most of last year last year in Venice LA and just had to have one. My Kids named the boat and came up with the design for the wrap. - 2011 looks good for the B31 or or or or. Here are some photos of "Texas Bet" its not a B31 but it will have to do for a while.

thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

I guess the comment, "you probably could have paid someone to fininsh the 31 for what that cost" wouldn't be helpfull??????

Nice looking though
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

Nice graphics, Clay! Sorry 'bout the boat...
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Looks like a Twin Vee..............is it?
Garry

Post by Garry »

Timmy,

Good to see you are still in top form...
clay

Post by clay »

guess the comment, "you probably could have paid someone to fininsh the 31 for what that cost" wouldn't be helpfull??????
I Probably could have done two Hatterass in half the time, hired some one to train a dog to do the work for food and a pet once in a while and felt no remorse about ending up with a #$%@ of &?!+ for a boat.
Looks like a Twin Vee..............is it?

Yes its a 2006 with 07 250 4 stroke zukies 96 hours on them, rich Florida guy bought the boat end of 06 then put some major bucks in custom seats, top and electronics and auto pilot in 2007, then decided he did not like offshore fishing so he bought a new Hatterass to cruise the intercoastal. They are not high end luxury boats, but they are amazing offshore day boats that can get you out 60 or 70 miles and back in 3 four or 5 footers at 30 to 40 with no brain jaring moments or in my case DDD fears "denture on the deck dangers"..
Nice graphics, Clay! Sorry 'bout the boat...

Thanks Captian Pat, If I can't finish "Proud Cut" I know there are a few good men who can. I won a poker tournament in Louisiana last year that paid for the new toy. My kids know that if I had my choice in life it woud be Kids Frist, Fish Second and Bet it all when you know you can't be beat.

First name choice was "All In" but there are a few boats around with that name and the kids wanted it to be one of a kind in both Graphics and Name. The sail fish on the bow is from an oil painting that was purchased as an original in order to duplicate it on the boat with out any copyright issue.
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

I felt no remorse about ending up with a #$%@ of &?!+ for a boat.

Ok, ok if you like it, I'm good with it :P
Ric

I remember that

Post by Ric »

I fished on one of those out of pt eads. Andy had something just like that
that boat beat up every internal organ we have ,as i recall poor andy couldnt get anybody to fish with him after that Day.,.,., enjoy