Calling Walter K.

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

RussP

Calling Walter K.

Post by RussP »

Walter, I mailed off a check last week for 3 tshirts but forget to put a stamp on the envilope. It hasen't been returned to me and I was wondering if they sent it through to you. We have a hostile mail lady down here and I wouldn't be suprised if she just through the letter away. Please let me know so I could stop the check and send out a new one.

Thanks
RussP
KAHUNA 1963 Sportfish
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

Russ-Got the check, sent the shirts. I'll be damned, you've discovered a new way to mail. The envelope arrived with no stamp and was postmarked from the West Palm Beach Post office. Wonder if we could have that work with our Christmas Cards. Walter
RussP

Post by RussP »

Not only do we have a major problem with elections the postal service employees need to get their eyes checked.

Thanks,
RussP
KAHUNA 1963 Sportfish
neil

Post by neil »

Walter we got the shirts today.Are they all like this or did you send us the wrong shirt ours look like there was a big mistake in printing thanks neil
mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Post by mike ohlstein »

Unfortunately, that's my fault.

It isn't my best effort, but it was all I could do with a VERY blue image......
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
neil

Post by neil »

mike we were just wondering i knew the got screwed up the first. they will be a real collecters item.please try to figure out where we should go for 09 i vote montauk again,anything north of there is kinda far for us thanks neil