Calling Bruce

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Pete Fallon

Calling Bruce

Post by Pete Fallon »

Bruce,
Capt Patrick and I have been trying to get in touch with you for a couple of days, keep getting your voice mail, is everything OK, give us a call when you get a chance. Talked to the old fart this PM he's doing well (no pun intended Pat), I just had an other surgery on my knee today, that makes an even dozen times, out of action for a month.
Pete Fallon
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

Damn Pete,

The last time I saw you at the Flophouse in Liquordale, you were getting ready for another knee surgery then. I would not want to see what your knee looks like, one big scar after that many operations

Hope this works for you this time.

R,
DQ
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
Pete Fallon

Post by Pete Fallon »

Doug Q.
Yes my knee looks like I've been in a knife fight with a miget. Yesterday the doctor operated and removed adhesions, a ton of scar tissue and assorted debris, two hours on the table. Hopefully that will be the last time, feeling better all ready, thank God for high octane drugs and ice bags. Haven't heard much about who's going to be in Ft. Lauderdale for the show, I don't think I'll be going this year.
randall

Post by randall »

whew