north fork 31?

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

randall

north fork 31?

Post by randall »

went to a wedding in southold last night and driving down rt25 i noticed(through the driving rain) a nice lookin 31 for sale on the north side of the road....whos that?

the four ferry rides to get there and back were no big deal....kinda fun to be on the water in the blow. my friend that lives in the TCI is not as amused. lost his boat in hanna and is now taking a direct hit from ike.
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

Randall,
I've made some local contacts on Grand Turk Island saving boaters over the years.

Got a call from a local boat captain that's into short wave last night. He's getting some really bad reports of severe damage in the Turks and Caicos from people we know.
davidms

Post by davidms »

Randall,

I think the guy who owns that 31 in Southold is the owner of North Fork Welding. That boat has gas engines in it and the owner, being in the metal biz, has added fuel tanks to extend the range of the boat. It's been for sale for a while.

David
randall

Post by randall »

thanks david...looked like a nice boat
White Bear

Post by White Bear »

North Fork Welding on Route 25, Greenport, it is. A very nice boat, but with the big gassers the asking price is too high and it has been sitting there since the end of the 2007 season.
Harry Woods

Post by Harry Woods »

Randall,
Is that the 31 with green canvas set back on the north side of the road. Boat looks very clean.
Harry
White Bear

Post by White Bear »

Yes, that's the one - the green is certainly bright, isn't it?