The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Harv

Man Makes Record Catch With Barbie Fishing Rod

Post by Harv »

Harv
Carl

Post by Carl »

I'm not sure what i am doing wrong, I have had a Barbie pole and a Mickey Mouse Pole in use for several years. My girls just upgaded this year. A few nice fish have been caught on them, lots of comments coming back to the dock with them poles shoved in the pole holders of the 31, but no records...
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

While it wasn't checked for record status, here's a black drum caught on a Barbie rod, AND by the 4 year old girl herself... (Looks to be the West Coast of FL)

4-Year-Old Snags Whopper With Barbie Fishing Pole

Four-year-old Phoebe Swann reeled in a 40-inch, 50-pound fish, but what’s even better is she used her tiny pink Barbie fishing rod and a red plastic worm to snag it.

With a little help from her dad, after half an hour of reeling, she finally got the giant fish out of the water.

After briefly basking in the limelight, Phoebe threw the fish back in the water.
Charlie

Post by Charlie »

A local tackle shop Pell's just got a big shipment of Barbie rods. If you are having trouble finding one at your local big game tackle store give me a call I can grab a sure world record setter for ya.