Rumrunner 38 is now in RI

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Rumrunner

Rumrunner 38 is now in RI

Post by Rumrunner »

I don't know where but it is in RI. I don't know the new name but you guys in the NE can keep an eye out for the 38.

The new 50 will be coming home starting next week. Its sitting at BehaMar in Ft Lauderdale. We went into Glass Techs yard for some work that included a new swim platform, Cockpit freezer and ref, and a Bow Davit for the Rib. Nelson and the guys at glass Tech were great. There is nothing that they can't do. We felt very welcome and at home in the yard and the local area.

We had some electrical and electronics work done and subs that are right on the property and they were great.

What is great about Glass Tech is that most of the workers and managers worked at Bertram for many years.

The guy who redid the electrical and instrument panels was the orginal designer of the panel at Bertram

We will be in Montauk for the rendezvious and in Block Island with Jeff and Neil then on to Nantucket.

Look forward to seeing all you guys. keep and eye out for that 38 in RI

Capt Tom
Capt Tom
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

tom
best of luck with her, hopfuly ill see her in montauk
Dug

Post by Dug »

Tom,

May very well see her in local waters, Block, etc.

I will let you know if we run into her...

D
hubris 1

Post by hubris 1 »

tom, you swore to me the 38 was the final boat! now its gone and a 50 takes its place. wait till i tell joe next time i see him. i hear he's working in cape may now, so im sure to run into him.