Miss Patsy ? former owner?

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Pete Fallon

Miss Patsy ? former owner?

Post by Pete Fallon »

Guy's
I'm surveying a 1969 sportfish called Miss Patsy, boat is in North MIami now, reported to be redone by Caberra's in 2001-2, gas big blocks, broker said it was in the Keys after redo. Anyone know this boat or the former owner. Any info would be helpfull on the background of this boat. I got the listing sheet off YachtWorld already. Thanks
Pete Fallon AMS, SAMS
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

Pete,
Is Buddy Boy still in Stuart?
I have a friend from Sweden comming over to look at diesel 31's.
Pete Fallon

Post by Pete Fallon »

Bruce,
It's still there, I was by the shop yesterday, Tony said you were in Ft. Lauderdale. Any word on that golf day? I'll be in Miami today.
Pete
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

Be on the road for the next 3 days.

Not sure whats going on on that golf outing. Lady who bought the auction hasn't forked over the papers yet.

Them wrinkly old Palm Beach women can be strange. I think she goes in and out of senility, pretty much like the rest of us.

On a better note, Gary Nicklaus is bringing that Sterling back to the shop for some more work. He chine walks and the tabs don't give him any stability cause they mounted them 2" above the bottom of the boat. When deployed you only get the last 1/4 of the tab doing anything, which is nothing.

Will relfit them.

If he's happy, gonna see if he will get me into one of their signature courses. Will let you know.