100 mile square bite

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Brewster Minton

100 mile square bite

Post by Brewster Minton »

Just talked to a guy fishing overnight in the square got 30 yellows and 3 big eyes. the eyes were caught on jigs with glow sticks and the rest on chunks. bite was late nite.3-5am
kurekke

Post by kurekke »

I got a similar report this morning, as well. Apparently, every one did OK. My friend left this morning at 10. He is headed to the 100 square. I'm stuck at work. Oh well, I guess some of us have to work.

Ken
F I S H O N
MikeD@Lightningshack

Post by MikeD@Lightningshack »

Nice,
thanks for the report. I noticed water sliding in there, but hadn't heard a real good report from that area since the blow. This one helps me figure it out, I'll be there by 10:00 tomorrow night.

thanks
mike
kscheben

Post by kscheben »

Thanks a bunch for the tip Brewster. We all owe you one! I'll be out there Friday night into Saturday. Ken on the Tunacious out of Babylon. Give me a shout on 68 or 72 if you're going to run.

28 ft Bahia Mar
Brewster Minton

I cant go because of a surgery I had for 2 more weeks at least. Im freeking out on land
fred bortolan

Post by fred bortolan »

Hey Brewster I remember you from Offshore Marina and Liers I had a 25ft moved up to a 31. We use to get the scoop from you then Do you still have that big boat with the bull on the side
Brewster Minton

Hey Fred! Yea still have the big boat with the bulls on it.Its not as good as the 31B but still good.We enclosed the bridge and finishing it this month if things go right.
kscheben

Post by kscheben »

Brewster,

Just wanted to say thanks again for the tip on the bite. Did a Friday into Saturday overnighter & managed to boat our very first swordfish. In fact, we went 2 for 4 on swords. I owe you one! Man, the word is out about that bite. It looked like a floating city at the 100 square.

Ken