Bertram friend

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Brewster Minton

Bertram friend

Post by Brewster Minton »

In case you guys did not know, Walterk is one of the finest kind. We came out with a line of frozen stuffed flounder at my store and Walterk went out of his way and took his time to make drawwings and instructions on how to prepare it for us. The drawwings are awsome. This is the kind of man he is. It is because of this site that I was able to meet him and he is truely a first class person. Thank you Walterk! Brewster
jspiezio

Post by jspiezio »

Very nice of you Walter. I hope the line is extremely successful.

Brewster, I sent my Mom and Dad to your place either last weekend or the weekend before. They are starting to blur together. They had a great meal of fresh fish, which was exactly what they wanted. I told my dad to ask for you and to introduce himself as a fellow B31 owner. But he figured the last thing you needed on a busy night was some old guy you don't know talking to you about boats.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

jspiezio wrote:
But he figured the last thing you needed on a busy night was some old guy you don't know talking to you about boats.

Next time tell the staff to get me. I love to talk about boats or anything else with Bertram31 people or thier parents.
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

Brewster- Glad you liked the drawings. WE certainly liked the results of your packaged stuffed flounder. Throw the sketches on a copying machine and see if they're helpful to your customers and distributors. If they help raise the sale of the flounder, we ought to look into trying it on the other products.
Harv

Post by Harv »

I think we have gone beyond the level of "friendship". There is a certain comradery about everyone of us. Helping hands reaching out to each other. Hospitality offered from one of us to another. Light hearted kidding and ribbing. More like the way you see close family members treating each other. The glue that binds us are our boats and this website. We have all gone from total strangers, to parts of each other lives. Even those of us who still haven't yet met, feel like we know each other for a lifetime. I know for a fact, that there isn't one of us on this board that won't take the time out of their busy schedules to email or take a phone call from any other person on this board. What affects one of us, affects all of us. We feel each others joys, we feel each others sorrows. In fact, I think we share more with each other, than we sometimes do with our families. I guess this is why we count the days between our rendezvous. I know personally, those are some of the best weekends of my year.

Again, I will say what so many others have said before.
Thank you Capt. Patrick for putting this website together, and bringing all of us into each other's lives.
We are all so much more enriched because of this.
Harv
randall

Post by randall »

no surprise there
Bob H.

Post by Bob H. »

Well said Harv....
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

Walter is a prince of a fellow! I had the pleasure of fishing with him in Panama and I can say with all certainty that you will not find a better person than Walter.
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31