i need it bad,

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

hubris 1

i need it bad,

Post by hubris 1 »

i have been to lazy to log on, but ive been reading. sorry. hope everyone is well. first off, i see holtz boat works has closed after a fire. i was sorry to see that as i really enjoyed my experience there one year. they did wonderful work, and i could walk around that yard for hours. in fact, i once stopped there on my way to the shore at 5 am. joe called me about seven thirty to say........were you on rum runner? the footprints on the deck could only be yours. 14's are hard to hide. they did such a nice job on that boat. i always enjoyed looking at the work they did. my window project is going great on my boat, and although its a blackfin.....well were close cousins arent we? i miss my boat, and look forward to summer. as i get older, they become more special. the winters get shorter, or at least time flies by, but it seems i cant take the long lapse between taking the boat out and putting it back in the water. this year im going to leave the boat in north carolina. i want to drive there and fish. its such an awesome experience fishing there. i love my 29 flybridge, and dont really want any other boat. what i want is the time to use it, enjoy it, and fish it. i know everyone on here feels the same. and one thing.....brewster, i gotta eat at your place before i die. it reminds me of the lobster house in cape may. good for you. thats a great life! i always said i would rather own the most popular restaurant in town than be president. he cant get a table without saying hi to me! hope spring comes soon, and everyone enjoys their boat for many years to come!
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Where in North Carolina will you be keeping your boat?

Tommy Drake
Atlantic Beach, NC
Terry Frank

Post by Terry Frank »

Tommy,

Are you living down here now?

Terry
Happy to be here. Happy to be anywhere.

Terry