Daytona, Fl

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

JP Miller

Daytona, Fl

Post by JP Miller »

A customer of mine has moved his liveaboard over to Daytona Beach. Old, big aft cabin Hatteras. He is looking for advice on a trustworthy mechanic. Any Faithfull out that way with a reference?
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

JP

You really narrowed the playing field when you put Trustworthy and Mechanic in the same sentence.

Harry
hb
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

The NASCAR boys are in town, and they can build and/or fix anything....of course they're a little busy at the moment.........
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Trustworthy mechanic in the area . . . Bruce. Pay for the travel. You get what you pay for.
Mikey
3/18/1963 - -31-327 factory hardtop express, the only one left.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
-Albert Einstein
Bruce
Site Admin

Post by Bruce »

Having been to Daytona numerous times, its not the boating capital considering the location. At any time other than Feb and July for NASCAR and March and Oct for scooters, the town is dead.

The best thing for your friend to do is ask around at the few marinas there for local talent or some that I know import it out of Jacksonville at a price.

I'll be heading up this afternoon for the weekend and I'll see if I can ask around and post back next week.

Hey Tommy, its been rumored Teresa sold Rick some engines. You know, as a going away present for Junior.