Outrigger spreader tip wire guide things

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

John F.

Outrigger spreader tip wire guide things

Post by John F. »

I need some help here...I'm going over my Lee outrigger poles, and some of the little plastic wire guide things that attach to the end of the spreaders need to be replaced. Anybody know what they're called and where I can get them? Thanks.

John F.
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

I'm pretty sure they can be purchased from Lee's. They'll ask you which outriggers you have. Might be slightly different shape in earlier models but as long as they're the same ID to fit into the tubes.I think the newer ones are pointed as opposed to mine which are blunt ended. Walter
thereheis

spreaders

Post by thereheis »

tell them which riggers you have length and how many spreaders you have and tell them that you need some spreader tips.there not exp.

phil
no1fishhead

Post by no1fishhead »

John,
Are those my old outrigers? You may be able to find some old riggers hangning on the side of the paint shed over at Kentmore. Hope all is well.
Rob
Vitamin Sea
John F.

Post by John F. »

Thanks guys. Ordered the tips from Lee's this am.

Rob-

I still have your old riggers, but I think they're pretty good for spare parts. Let me know when you bring your boat back--we can catch up over some cold ones.

John
no1fishhead

Post by no1fishhead »

John,
Sounds good...my last charter is sometime in early October so I'll bring it back to the Severn River soon after that and probably show up at Kentmore by Nov1. You'll have to check out the woodwork I did last spring. Talk to you soon.
Rob
Vitamin Sea