REDEMPTION

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Craig Mac

REDEMPTION

Post by Craig Mac »

Was bumbing around Freeport today and noticed that a 31 that has been on the hard these last few years is uncovered and sporting new exhaust ports and underwater gear----is the owner on the site or does Harv or Charlie know the boat----on Hudson Canal.

Boat looks like it is just about to splash--named the REDEMPTION.
Harv

Post by Harv »

Haven't got a clue about this one, but I did notice that after being for sale for a while and spending all summer on blocks, that the KathyIII, was floating in the water on Woodcleft canal.
Harv
Craig Mac

Post by Craig Mac »

I spoke to the new owner of Katy---the boat has some fairly new motors in her----he will eventually move her to Babylon.
Harv

Post by Harv »

Kathy was for sale for about 3 years. I know she wa equipped with 454 MPI motors, that were installed about 6 years ago. So figure with 1 year on blocks, they have seen maybe 3-5 years of service. How much did she sell for? I know when I first asked the figure was about $54,000.
Harv
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

craig
wher did you see redemtion, dont know the boat unless there was a name change
Craig Mac

Post by Craig Mac »

It is in the yard that is north of Travelers-I don't know the name----There a few large Vikings and Hatteras there----it is in the middle of the block---the bertram was shrink wrapped for a number of years----never saw the original name.