Original Cabinet Pulls

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Cross

Original Cabinet Pulls

Post by Cross »

I have added a compartment door under the flybridge helm and in need of a pull to match the original pulls (1972 FBC). Does anybody have know if there is a source for the original style pulls? Or maybe someone has one laying around. I am willing to purchase or make a contribution to the site. Any help is appreciated.
Ken C

Post by Ken C »

Cross I have what you are looking for. Is it about eight inches long, mounts with two screws and handle swivels? Let me kow and its yours for a donation to the site in my behalf. Thanks Ken
Cross

Post by Cross »

Ken, thanks for the offer. I will gladly make a contribution to Capt. Patrick and the site. Bertram 31.com has been a source of useful information and entertaining reading for me during the past three years. Thanks to Capt. Patrick's efforts, this site continues to benefit so many in countless ways. Capt. Patrick, the check is in the mail.

You can send the pull to Cross Williams 3111 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC. If you need to reach me, my telephone number at work is 919 881-1457.

Thanks again!
Ken C

Post by Ken C »

Hi Cross, I am boxing it now but I need your zip code. Glad to help you out. Ive received help from others on this site and try to help out anyone whenever I can. I will try to get it to the post office this week. Ken
Cross

Post by Cross »

The zip code is 27612. Thanks for your help. I agree with you, this site has been invaluable to all interested in preserving the best boat ever built! If you are ever in the Morehead City, NC area be sure to look some of us up. We have small but dedicate group who enjoy their B31s. Best wishes!