Calling Roland.......

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Tommy

Calling Roland.......

Post by Tommy »

Roland,

Haven't heard from you in a while. How is your new duty going stateside? How about SuperMex, do you have her with you or is she still with Carl?

Standing by,

Tommy
Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Tommy : was thinking the same yesterday...
Hows it Roland?? Looking for REEEPORRRRTTT!

Wayne
bertramsupermex

CALLING ROLAND

Post by bertramsupermex »

Tommy/Wayne, sorry I have not been in touch. But have been traveling in and out of country very much. Thank God I have someone like Carl to continue to watch over SUPERMEX. My military duty continues to keep me 150% occupied. Some days I don't know if I am coming or going. I sure do miss you guys and being able to pass info back and forth. While I cannot predict my military future to well these days, it appears like I should be able to settle down somewhat coming into the new year. Tommy, my plan to bring SUPERMEX up here never matured. Too much travel on my part and afraid to leave her here unattended. I will try and keep in contact more often. Thanx for asking about me. r/ Roland
Proud owner of a 1967 B31 Sportsfisherman.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Roland,

No apology necessary, we've just been missing you. Glad to hear that you are still standing watch for us. We are blessed to have people of your calibre serving our country stateside and abroad. If you need a B-31 fix and can't get to Florida, just come down to NC and we'll run to Ocracoke or Morehead for a weekend of R&R. Let me know if I can ever do anything for you.

Tommy
Rawleigh

Post by Rawleigh »

Glad to hear from you Roland. Maybe we will see you next year on the Bay! Good luck!
Rawleigh
1966 FBC 31
DRIFTER31

Post by DRIFTER31 »

Dont know you Roland but THANKS fof serving this country.Many of us do appreciate all the military. sincerly Troy