CORROSION X NEEDED

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

CRAIG

CORROSION X NEEDED

Post by CRAIG »

Hi everyone I finally got set up on the new site.Is corrosion x available still from Bruce? Hope all is well Capt. Pat....
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Craig - if Bruce does not still handle it, I'm now a dealer and can fix you up. Email me with what you need.

UV
CRAIG

corrosion x

Post by CRAIG »

Thanks Vic I need a gallon of the red.Could I use the Blue also thinned out with the laquer thinner?
In Memory of Vicroy

The blue is basically the red (actually the "red", we refer to is the color of the can, is actually green in liquid form). I'd suggest a gallon of the red as it's a little cheaper than the aviation blue. Either can be cut with the lacquer thinner.

I can sell you a gallon for about $70 + freight from Dallas vs. the retail of about 95 and have it drop shipped from the factory in Dallas. I'll invoice you as all the Faithful's credit is good with me.

Let me know. I also have a new shipment of Max Wax in.

UV, the Peddler of Potions. (da Judge made me do it)
CRAIG

CORR X

Post by CRAIG »

Thanks Vic ,

I will try the Max Wax ,Gallon Red (actually green) and a gallon of the Blue as I picked up my 3rd boat now and will use. Let me know the total and I will forw proceeds.Oh by the way I have a set of rudderds from my 82 fbc (2nd generation ones). and also exhaust flanges bronze 5" and a pair of 1 3/8 struts bronze w/stk backing plates to Donate if any int. Thanks Craig in Pompano Bch. 9542630733.....
In Memory of Vicroy

Craig, the Aviation is about the same per gallon, or $72. How much Max Wax do you want? I'll just invoice you. Send me your address rovictor@cox.net.

UV
CRAIG

corrosion x

Post by CRAIG »

Hey Vic,

What would the max wax come in handy for? and how does it come aresol? I will take 1 gal red/ 1 gal blue and whatever you think with the max wax.
In Memory of Vicroy

Craig - power went off, cable internet too, just got it back. Yep, the Max Wax comes in an aerosol can, it's great for coating stuff that rusts, like rudder flange bearings, motor mounts, couplings, etc. New use seems to be to coat the running gear to prevent marine critters from sticking. We are testing that now, but a couple of aerosol cans should do you. Anyway the gallons of red and aviation will run you 72 a pop and the Max Wax 9.02 a can. About to get a price increase on the Max Wax, big demand they say. Buy it now.

Anyway, just email me a shipping address and I'll have it drop shipped straight to you and invoice you for the above wholesale price plus the shipping from Dallas.

UV
CRAIG

corrosion x

Post by CRAIG »

Ok Vic I dont know price on the max wax but if its in demand I would probrably want a few cans.
CRAIG

corrosion x

Post by CRAIG »

620 se 18 ave
pompano bch
CRAIG

CORR X

Post by CRAIG »

Florida
In Memory of Vicroy

Craig - the price on the max wax is 9.02 a can. I'll send you a couple. Email me your last name. royvictor@cox.net.

UV