31 Redo

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

mikepelham

31 Redo

Post by mikepelham »

Gents,

Need your advice, it's been sometime since I did a redo and the paint and cabin are in need. I had spoken to tom from Holtz a few years back, but I don't think he is there anymore. I keep the boat in LBI, NJ. Id like to do some extensive changes inside and would love for some trusted recommendations. As always, thank you in advance!
Tony Meola

Re: 31 Redo

Post by Tony Meola »

Mike

I am over in Forked River, so I am near you. Tom is not at Holtz. I have heard some mixed things about Holtz. I do know a guy who does a great job with Alex Seal, I have seen his work. Not sure where he is working out of or how busy he is.

His name is Pat at PF Custom Marine. 609 389-2841.

I believe Jim Early with the Early Bird has his boat done last year out of shop in Brick. Maybe if he sees this he will jump in and let you know who he used.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
mikepelham

Post by mikepelham »

Tony,

Pat did my boat just after Sandy and its time for a refresh. I havent spoken to him in a while but may reach out.
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Mike

I haven't seen him in about two years but I know he is around. His wife works for a fiberglass supplier down towards T
uckerton.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
neil

Post by neil »

Pat is the son of forsberg in point pleasant good people
Priceless

Post by Priceless »

I've had great results with Worton Creek In Chestertown, Maryland. They do excellent work and are reliable and reasonable. Call them and ask for John Patnovic or Patrick Callahan. They will take care of you.
franzmerenda

Post by franzmerenda »

Priceless wrote: Jul 31st, '24, 18:25 I've had great results with Worton Creek In Chestertown, Maryland. They do excellent work and are reliable and reasonable. Call them and ask for John Patnovic or Patrick Callahan. They will take care of you.

You're definitely right:
They make masterpieces!