Priceless

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Harry Babb

Priceless

Post by Harry Babb »

Purchasing a 40 year old Bertram......A bargain at twice the price

Spending much of your spare time "Fixing Up an old Bertram" ..... Eminence satisfaction

Filling up the gasoline tank of an old Bertram.......Tearfully painful

Spending Saturday before Fathers Day in the Gulf of Mexico with your Son and his Coonass buddies while catching King and Spanish Mackrel.......PRICELESS

hb
mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Post by mike ohlstein »

You must have a big cat......
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Meow, meow.....see ya Friday in the Republico de Panama Prof....we get there about the same time as ya'll, about 1 pm - need to have a big lunch, someone said Jimmy's is right by the hotel in PC and good?

Harry, good pix of the cat food tourney, eat 'em quick. I used to keep a 40' boat in the Broadwater Beach Marina in Biloxi when Ma Brown owned the place and catching spanish and cooking them the same day was a big deal. I'll be at the Grand Hotel after Panama, think we get there on Tues. the 3d and leave the following weekend, like to buy you a drink at Bucky's bar at the Grand, a mint julep of course.....

UV
mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Post by mike ohlstein »

Vic

Our flights got juggled a bit. Walter, Randal and I have a long layover in Miami and arrive in Panama a little after 7 PM.
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Don't know about those bot-bellied guys in the pic, but the forty-year-old BErtram in the background is gorgeous.
Mikey
3/18/1963 - -31-327 factory hardtop express, the only one left.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
-Albert Einstein
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Mikey
I'm right there with you about the "Pot-bellied" guys........Ha Ha...I'd rather look at the Bertram any day or better yet a String Bikini in a Bertram.......

Mike......Here in the land south of I-10 Mackrel ranks right up there with "Mullet, Grits and Cold Beer"

Vic.......I'm looking forward to meeting you at the Grand......don't know much about the mint julep......but I do know that they have plenty of "Crown" in stock.

Harry Babb
hb
Carl

Post by Carl »

Just as long as the String Bikini's are NOT on the Pot Bellied Guys I am with you.

We see some wierd stuff in our parts of the woods.