scott d

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

charlie falkenstein

scott d

Post by charlie falkenstein »

scott i lost your email address,wanted to give you an update on the repower/rebuild of the PLAYPEN. i also am going to sell my electronics and pomponette fighting chair
ScottD

Post by ScottD »

Charlie, my E-mail is gsdeskins@yahoo.com. I'll give ya a call as well. Flying out to New york is the morning for a 4 day trip, so if I don't get ya before then I'll call ay Monday.

ScottD
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

where are you going in ny scott
ScottD

Post by ScottD »

CWJ, I'll be in Manahtten doing the tourist thing, broadway show, Empire State building, Statue of Liberty, etc. Two high scool buddies and our wives on tour! Wanted to go to a Yankees game but there playing the Mets and it was hard to get 6 together, I'll catch them in Tampa in Sept. Are we near your stomping grounds?

ScottD
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

iam maybe 30 miles out of the city on long island, harv is real close may be he will chime in. as a tourist you will love the city. if you have time ill take you out bass fishing. will pm you with my cell #
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

scott
how did the big apple treat you
ScottD

NYNY

Post by ScottD »

Charlie, had a great time, good show, good food, good weather and good company. I worked in Manhatten some years ago, and I'll have to say it's really cleaned up since then. ( mid eighties) Sorry I didn't have time to hook up for stripers or beer, but after sitting down in the keys for seven days drinking, waiting for the wind to ease up, fishing and drinking don't sound as good as usual anyway. Thanks for the invite though, and I hope next time I can get by for a visit.

Scott
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

scott
glad you had a great time, slow weekend for the bass only managed a 22lb and 32 lb. next time