Happy New Year!

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Seapalm

Happy New Year!

Post by Seapalm »

To my Bertram Brothers and Family, I hope this finds everyone Healthy and Happy and ready for another New Year!
Keep the posts and the Website alive, this is such a plethora of information and Inspiration!

Cheers!
"Some of its Magic, some of its Tragic", Jimmy Buffet
Bertram 35 "SeaDuction”
Bertram 31 Project
Bertram 25 Project
Bertram 20 Baron Project
Florida Panhandle
Yannis

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by Yannis »

1973 B28 FBC/2007 4LHA STP's - "Phantom Duck" - Hull "BER 00794 1172"
Chanse

Post by Chanse »

pschauss

Post by pschauss »

I would like to thank everyone for all of the advice and suggestions you all have given me in the two years since I joined.

Happy New Year to all of you.
Peter Schauss
Water-Lou
1978 B31 SF (BERG 1727M781-314)
THESALTYSATO

Post by THESALTYSATO »

I am with you Peter. I have been a member for 3 years since I purchased my 31 Bert. Best thing I ever did. Was the last thing in my bucket list- should have been my first. I wanted one for 48 years and found one that was 47 years old at the time of purchase. Who would have thought that a 50 year old boat would hold up the way these have and be so iconic. I have not been disappointed. It is everything that I expected and more. I regularly check the form for information and ideas and have occasionally posted questions that I get prompt and well thought out responses that I have used. The site is also a great place to learn about these wonderful boats. I thank Bruce and the others for continually sponsoring and maintaining the forum . I hope everyone will make a New Years resolution to try and attend a Bertram Reunion in 2020.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Happy New Year. I hope everyone has a happy healthy new year. Good boating to all.

To all of the many friends that have passed through this little sand box, with special thanks to Capt. Pat, wish he was hear to see how we have managed yo keep his vision alive and to Bruce for putting up with us.

Again Happy New Year
1975 FBC BERG1467-315