Trailors

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Hookshurt

Trailors

Post by Hookshurt »

Does anyone have any suggestions for reliable outlets for purchasing a trailor for a B28? I need to rent one for a temporary haul out on North Padre Island, Texas, but would really like to purchase one for future work and the inevitable Tropical Storm/Hurricane that we're bound to get one day. I've searched high and low in the Corpus Christi, TX area without success so far. Have any of you other Texas folks found a resource in our neck of the woods? Thanks!
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

Try Magnum Trailers in Austin... Probably more to choose from by doing a Google Search using the keywords: custom boat trailers texas

Br,

Patrick
Br,

Patrick

Molon labe
thereheis

trailers

Post by thereheis »

get ahold of coastal trailers i think they are in sea drift tx. or call island marine in port a and talk to john price. if you need to just haul i will be splashing in about a week...

phil
Hookshurt

Many Thanks!!!

Post by Hookshurt »

I just wanted to thank the members of the board for all the help they have offered to a couple of greenhorns! You guys are a plethora of knowledge and sage advise. Special thanks go to Phil for helping with our haul out so we could do a much needed repair.