CX- mini UVI

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

In Memory of Vicroy

CX- mini UVI

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Well Faithful, the masses are gathering for this epic event in spite of the sporty weather forecast, 4-6's in the Gulf can be a little hammering. Anyway, some are already in Venice, La at the bar, others are heading down the road. The Surgeon General has commandeered a 90,000# 58 Bertram for the event and it weighs slightly less than him......

Just talked to Garry "hi pockets" Jordan and he says the wind is not as bad as predicted, but he's tall & skinny. Me & the G-Man are heading down that way tomorrow afternoon to fish Tues & Wed. I have a bunch of CX & Tsunami giveaways for the assembled Faithful. Got a crackberry email just now from a member of Team Hyena that he was at the bar in Venice Marina (yeah, they now have a bar & restaurant) waiting on the Surgeon General and the B58.

Somehow I feel a good ole coonass party coming on....

UV
Hal

Post by Hal »

Good luck all! Here's to a very incorrect NOAA forecast, tight lines and many empty bottles.

UV, congratulations on another outstanding victory and please thank the kind doctor for the beautiful lures. My 3 year old Lucie has been running them around the house screaming "pretty doctor fishies" all day!
I like crawfish and beer!