B-31 on EBAY

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Bertramp

B-31 on EBAY

Post by Bertramp »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1963-Bertram-31 ... GY&vxp=mtr

Just saw it on EBAY......no affiliation
The Perkins power isn't ideal, but the $$ could make it a decent deal.
Maybe a candidate for an outboard re-power ?? .... if ya do, I want first shot at the swim platform asa finders fee !!
1970 Bahia Mar - hull# 316-1003
1990 Blackfin 27 - center console
Steve "Bertramp" Kelly
Pete Fallon

Re: B-31 on EBAY

Post by Pete Fallon »

Steve,
That is Russ Pechellia's 31 he used to run the 25 web site. I surveyed that boat about 10 years ago, the Perkin's are borderline HP for a 31. The boat needs to be re-wired, repowered and a lot of TCL. Russ made the swim platform himself, I think it's made from Starboard he did a nice job on it. Haven't seen the boat for 9 years.
Pete Fallon
1961 Express Vizcaya Hull 186 12-13-61
Navatech

Post by Navatech »

Bertramp wrote:but the $$ could make it a decent deal
Highest bid is $2,800 and it says the reserve hasn't been met... Only the seller knows what reserve he put in... It could be ANY amount... The way that action is going (practically no bidding action and what's there is in 450 or $100 increments) I don't see the reserve passed...
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Pete Fallon wrote:Steve,
That is Russ Pechellia's 31 he used to run the 25 web site. I surveyed that boat about 10 years ago, the Perkin's are borderline HP for a 31. The boat needs to be re-wired, repowered and a lot of TCL. Russ made the swim platform himself, I think it's made from Starboard he did a nice job on it. Haven't seen the boat for 9 years.
Pete Fallon
Pete

For some reason, I thought he sold that when his personal life hit a few bumps. That was the same time that he let go of the 25 site. He has not posted here for quite a while.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
Pete Fallon

Post by Pete Fallon »

Tony,
I haven't seem Russ for 5 years the last time I saw him he was working at Hinkley in Stuart. I knew he had some problems but I didn't know he had sold the boat.
Pete
1961 Express Vizcaya Hull 186 12-13-61