OFf topic - Seat covers

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Tommy

OFf topic - Seat covers

Post by Tommy »

Boating content is that I drive the truck to the marina. That said, please share opinion of high quality seat covers for trucks as my golden retriever likes to travel with me. I want something that fits snug front and rear with minimum wrinkles. Bruce, I remember you had a nice set in your truck a few years back. Don't want ill-fitting covers. I value the opinions of this group, so thanks in advance.
Tony Meola

Re: OFf topic - Seat covers

Post by Tony Meola »

Try Duluth trading. They make one that one side is waterproof and the other is material. They make them for bucket seats and one for the rear seat.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Post by mike ohlstein »

Tommy, if you don't mind spending a few bucks (and I know you don't), these people are fabulous to work with and make the best seat covers available anywhere.

https://www.wetokole.com/HOME.html?gcli ... swoddD8Aew
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
CamB25

Post by CamB25 »

mike ohlstein wrote:Tommy, if you don't mind spending a few bucks (and I know you don't), these people are fabulous to work with and make the best seat covers available anywhere.

https://www.wetokole.com/HOME.html?gcli ... swoddD8Aew

I have a set of the wet okole in my truck to cover the terrible OEM cloth seats. They are neoprene and shed water. I got them for wet bathing suits and they work well. Fairly easy to clean, and fit like a glove. Only downside - the fabric color will fade in the sun.

Cam
1963 Bertram 25
1973 Boston Whaler 13 - sold!
1998 Scout 172 SF - beach taxi
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Thanks Tony, Mike & Cam. I checked out both web sites and just yesterday I saw a friend that had the Wet Okole in his truck and they fit as well as the factory covers, so I'm going that route.