Calling IRguy again, AKA Frank B...

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Chum Bucket

Calling IRguy again, AKA Frank B...

Post by Chum Bucket »

While I spend hours and thoroughly enjoy trolling the B31 site, I haven't been able to get back on the B33.com because I forgot my password. It's been several months and I'm looking for some inspiration for my next haulout in April. Be glad to post my efforts here too!

Frank, if you could put a post on the B33 site for David, that would be great! Is there an issue with the site? Is it still in operation? I'll send you my email address. It seems that the server does not auto send email confirmation when changing the password. I now have 2 user names, IChum Bucket and Chum Bouquet and neither can access the site. I will try another email tonight, but I'll bet the result is the same.

Love the B31 site...but I'm frustrated.

Kevin
Thanks, Kevin
Yannis

Re: Calling IRguy again, AKA Frank B...

Post by Yannis »

Kevin,

A few months back the B33 site got hacked and ALL (or almost all) threads were destroyed. All history vanished.
As a result all passwords would have to be reset for everyone.
If you haven't tried the site for a while this could be the reason your passwords are no longer valid.
1973 B28 FBC/2007 4LHA STP's - "Phantom Duck" - Hull "BER 00794 1172"
IRGuy

Post by IRGuy »

Hi Kevin...

Glad to hear from you.. I wondered where you went. I will contact David (I need to speak with him on another matter anyway) and see if he can straighten this issue out.

Frank Bryson aka IRGuy
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!
Chum Bucket

Post by Chum Bucket »

Yeah, whoever hacked the B33 site needs to extremely 'reprimanded'...bunch of Bert n boat enthusiasts posting, sharing ideas, pics, why hack it? IDFK!

Thanks Frank, I'll try again with another email and see what happens.
Thanks, Kevin
IRGuy

Post by IRGuy »

Kevin...

Sorry to have taken so much time in responding.

Apparently several guys have had trouble getting back into the B33 site.. Doug L told me that you should try to rejoin the forum with a new name (not that yours isn't lovely) and a new password and see if that gets you straightened out.

Hope all is well.. we are just on the verge of some warm weather here and I am working on the boat again.

Frank
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!
Chum Bucket

Post by Chum Bucket »

Hey Frank,

Thanks for getting in touch with David. I've tried that before, but the issue is within the site sending out a confirmation email after signing up. The email never comes! I've checked my spam folders and still nothing. Weird. I will create another email and username and try again.

I'll keep you posted.
Thanks, Kevin
Chum Bucket

Post by Chum Bucket »

Oh Frank! It's strike 3 for me. Different user name and email. Nothing! The issue is the server's auto email reply to complete the registration. It never gets sent.

I'm not wanted the B33 site (sniff, sniff). Guess I'll have to play here instead.
Thanks, Kevin