CX shipments

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

In Memory of Vicroy

CX shipments

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

There are 6 of you that have ordered CX aerosols that have been hung up with the shippers. Your orders will be shipped direct from the CX factory today or tomorrow, and I'll mail you an invoice.

The new (?) regs restrict even ground shipping of aerosols to residential addresses, go figure. In the future I'll only be able to ship to a business address, shoot I don't care if its your office or corner drugstore.....crazy.

Sorry for the delay, but the stuff is on the way.

UV
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

Regulations are going nuts. Flew the other day and took my 3 oz (or less) toiletries in my hand luggage in a gallon zip-lock bag. Security told me that they would not allow anything bigger than a quart sized zip-loc. Had to throw away the bigger bag and find a smaller container for my toiletries. No explanation. Go figure! Walter
kellysmall

Post by kellysmall »

Vic,
Does this mean you're still in the aerosol CX business so long as you have a business address to ship to? I've given all of my last shippment away to people who saw me using it on my boat, and now I have to restock. One day I'm gonna quit being so generous.

-Kel
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Yep, can ship to a business thru FedEx ground, but it costs a little more to ship than DHL. Shoot me an email of what you need, VLR@RKKDLAW.COM Minimum orders will be about $50.

UV