B28 Wiring Diagram

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

h2ojetga

B28 Wiring Diagram

Post by h2ojetga »

Merry Christmas to everyone. Just moved the 1979 B28 from Melbourne to Marathon. We had some electrical issues on the way down...........did a lot of electrical repair underway. We attempted to clean up as much of the old, unused wiring as possible before heading out but we missed a few things. There were some very careless (and dangerous) things done previous to our purchase. Nothing like 4-5 seas to expose weak points, huh?

Long story short, given the mess that the wiring currently is, I'd rather just rewire everything with a new harness and panel. Does anyone have a wiring diagram that they could email to me?

Also, does anyone have any photos of how they've mounted the DC fuse panel under the helm? I have an idea of how I want to do it but it never hurts to see some alternatives.

Thanks in advance for the help.
David
h2ojetga@gmail.com
1979 28 FBC
MarkD

Re: B28 Wiring Diagram

Post by MarkD »

I have them for a 1988 - not sure they are the same, however?
Tooeez

Post by Tooeez »

I have the original diagrams that came with my 28 in 1979--somewhere. I am in the middle of moving, so as soon as I locate them I will send them your way.
h2ojetga

Post by h2ojetga »

Thanks MarkD and Tooeez. I appreciate that. Looks like I'll basically have to start over but it would be nice to know how it was wired from the factory.
1979 28 FBC