Post Japanese tidal wave Bertram recovery

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Dug

Post Japanese tidal wave Bertram recovery

Post by Dug »

This story reminded me a great deal of many that I read post Katrina. From Suzy's Pissed to Another Joy and now Golden Bay, we all love our boats...

http://www.powerandmotoryacht.com/boats ... wept-yacht
Preston Burrows

Re: Post Japanese tidal wave Bertram recovery

Post by Preston Burrows »

Dug,

There's also an actual real time video of his search for the boat and jumping out of the helicopter for it I'd seen some time ago.............from what I remember of the video him actually going overboard for the boat was not part of their original plan although he had gear on him to do so just in case.................
Preston Burrows
1976 B28 FBC
BERF1398M76J-285
Preston Burrows

Post by Preston Burrows »

Here's the video, I think this was posted here before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u0ujSxG0T8
Preston Burrows
1976 B28 FBC
BERF1398M76J-285
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Dr. Phil would have a field day with all of us.

What we do for our little boats.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
MarkS
Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Post by MarkS »

Tony, Dr. Phil can kiss the ass of all of my personalities! He has Bertram penis envy! :)
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

MarkS wrote:Tony, Dr. Phil can kiss the ass of all of my personalities! He has Bertram penis envy! :)
Mark

My former employer had a facility up in Wichita Falls & Iowa Park Texas. Old Dr. Phil is from Wichita Falls. The story I heard from the folks up there is that they ran him out of town.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
MarkS

Post by MarkS »

His act of commerce involves other people's misery. I hold him in the same regard with Maury Povich, Phil Donahue, and all the other tragedy talk show hosts that make a living off trailer trash, the mentally challenged and any woman with a kick stand! Human garbage. Just for color I'll toss P Allen Smith in there to, fu@$ him as well!

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

MarkS wrote:His act of commerce involves other people's misery. I hold him in the same regard with Maury Povich, Phil Donahue, and all the other tragedy talk show hosts that make a living off trailer trash, the mentally challenged and any woman with a kick stand! Human garbage. Just for color I'll toss P Allen Smith in there to, fu@$ him as well!

Mark

OK I am missing something. The P Allen Smith that I have heard about, talks about Fruits and Nuts on farms and how to cook them. Not sure how he and Dr. Phil come, Maury Povich and Phil Donahue all can be in the same boat. In fact I am not sure I would want to be in a boat with any of them but that is another story.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
MarkS

Post by MarkS »

Tony my apologies to P Allen Smith and his nuts. I may have been thinking of Ron Hazelton and his DIY show on how to turn a 25' 12/3 extension cord into a 17 footer with a skill saw or how to remodel your bathroom to the point where it costs you twice as much to have a professional fix it. Also in the spirit of the classic thread hijack, apologies to Dug.....

Dug

Post by Dug »

LOL! Apology accepted of course!
D
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

MarkS wrote:Tony my apologies to P Allen Smith and his nuts. I may have been thinking of Ron Hazelton and his DIY show on how to turn a 25' 12/3 extension cord into a 17 footer with a skill saw or how to remodel your bathroom to the point where it costs you twice as much to have a professional fix it. Also in the spirit of the classic thread hijack, apologies to Dug.....
LOL

I have no idea who he is, but sounds like a normal DIY show.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315