Advice on Listing Price for My '62 Express

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

hbMoppie

Advice on Listing Price for My '62 Express

Post by hbMoppie »

Gentlemen,
I have a 1962 Express Cruiser. I was highly customized by the P.O., with hardwood window frames, hardtop, and interior. She is powered by twin TAMD41b Volvos (I know many of you don't like these engines--but they've been good to me). I just did full cooling system on both motors, and just rebuilt the injectors on the starboard. Turbos were done in '09. Has the oversized rudders thanks to this site. Simple 'tronics, just a Raymarine c70 combo radar/gps/sounder. I just did all varnish work. The dreaded rub rail is original and needs some attention. We're not really sure on the hours on the motors as we purchased from an estate sale, and we doubt that the sub 100 hours on the meters were accurate. I generally cruise the boat at 2750 rpms at about 19.5 knts on flat seas. She's a head turner around here. Located in Huntington Beach, CA. It has come time to list her, because since I bought her ('09), I have added two kids to the brood, and we are interested in picking up a more family friendly boat to take to Catalina. I am asking the experts on this site what you think would be a fair and attractive listing price for the boat. I haven't listed it with a broker yet, but am probably going to have a sign slapped on it soon.

Please let me know your honest opinions. I appreciate it.

https://scontent-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot ... e=55AC347E
hbMoppie

Re: Advice on Listing Price for My '62 Express

Post by hbMoppie »

forgot, she also has NuTeak decks that are pretty slick.