material/parts ?

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Capt. DQ

material/parts ?

Post by Capt. DQ »

Little help please,

I know I've heard mention before on where to get the white ribbed scupper material but I cannot find that post?

Also on fuel tank senders? had new mechanical in 87 installed that lasted 17yrs and now there shot. Which is the perferred among everybody with diesels? does electric perform that much better? and which brand does everybody like?

DQ
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

Doug,

It's called "White Marine Vinyl Pyramid Matting" and Byfield stocks it. The down side is that it's only sold by a full yard. It's 36" wide which would yield about 70 pcs at 6 1/8" x 2 1/2". And you only need 2 pcs.... Byfield's price is $46 per yd list & wholesale is probably about 30 per yd if you have access to an account.

I gave a piece to Phil a month or so ago, & have just enough left to send you a piece & still have enough left for Patrick Hancock's boat... Email me your mailing address & I'll get it off the next time I'm in town, (probably within the next 2 or 3 days).

I recomend the ISSPRO sending units. They're a straight column, non-slosh design & electric. ULTIMATE FUEL SENDER

You'd need to call their Tech Dept and discuss the right length for your tank.

Br,

Patrick
Capt. DQ

Post by Capt. DQ »

Thanks,

Capt. Patrick, sending you a pm

DQ
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!