Playing with drone

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Hueso

Playing with drone

Post by Hueso »

It is a friend's drone and he is just getting a hang of it. Poor quality pics at this time.
Dug

Re: Playing with drone

Post by Dug »

Hueso! That is super cool!!!
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Now when you post those really inviting pictures, you can sneak in some close up shots of the Bikini's on the beach without your wife knowing you are taking them.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
Hueso

Post by Hueso »

Tony:

Believe me, the other significant ones are our "control towers". They just stand besides us to "watch" our flight session.
MarkS
Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Post by MarkS »

I want one!
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage
Navatech

Post by Navatech »

Hueso wrote:Believe me, the other significant ones are our "control towers". They just stand besides us to "watch" our flight session.
I suspect that they'll get bored sooner rather then later...
Hueso

Post by Hueso »

Navatech:

Certainly, they get bored as soon as we start talking about taking the drone out for a flight. However, the battery lasts for about 24 to 28 minutes and they are sitting down sipping local beer by our side. Therefore, they are not going anywhere. In the second pic, and if your are able to zoom it, you can notice that the boat closest to the top of the photo is full of ladies in bikini. Nonetheless, we were prohibited to make a flyby at that zone.
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Tthat is too funny.

And as one of our resident attorney's, as you know not listening will get you in trouble and that can be costly.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
Navatech

Post by Navatech »

Hueso wrote:However, the battery lasts for about 24 to 28 minutes
Spare batteries?!...
Hueso wrote:In the second pic, and if your are able to zoom it, you can notice that the boat closest to the top of the photo is full of ladies in bikini.
I'll take your word for it... Coming in on a low res picture is a waste of time...
Hueso wrote:Nonetheless, we were prohibited to make a flyby at that zone.
Just tell them God gave you eyes to use and that you're only working up an appetite but are coming home for dinner...

As another option, I'll be arriving PR on Saturday... Take me along and we'll say that the overfly is for my benefit ;-)))
Last edited by Navatech on Feb 19th, '15, 09:51, edited 1 time in total.
Dug

Post by Dug »

Hueso, LOL!

I can completely understand. yet, I am laughing hard.

Enjoy the weather, scenery, boat, and everything!!!!! Best to the family!!!!

When the little one is of age, we will have to get down there again. And remember, you are welcome here anytime! Though I recommend you wait until the snow melts. Maybe August?

Dug
Hueso

Post by Hueso »

Tony:

To many battle scars. I feel I've never won one.

Nav:

We have spare batteries but believe it or not, it can get a little boring after half an hour. About the resolution, I believe is Photobucket that will not let us zoom in and remember, it is only 14 mpx. At what time are you arriving. My youngest girl will be playing a volleyball tournament at the West side of the island during the weekend. For how long are you planning to stay? You can reach me at abogadopr@hotmail.com or 787-810-6220.

Dug:

I have a friend in Minnesota and the photos he is sending me give me the chills, literally. If your boat is ready for August, definitely we have to plan a trip up there. I would love to see the finished job! (baby and boat). LOL
Navatech

Post by Navatech »

Hueso wrote:You can reach me at abogadopr@hotmail.com or 787-810-6220
I've sent you a text message to that number.
JimmyG

Post by JimmyG »

I want one bad but I have been waiting on the "next generation" GoPro is supposed to be developing one, how is it to control? coming from a non video game playing 55 year old man LOL ?
Hueso

Post by Hueso »

Jimmy:

My friend has not allowed me to control it. ($1,500) However, I believe it is very user friendly. Once you have it off ground and you do not move the control joysticks, it hoovers in the same place helped by an internal gps. With a bit of practice you will be flying in no time.