Girl wants Bertram Man

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

UV, Andre attacked by the mayor?? I thought Andre was just getting real political and civic. I'd heard they are close friends and offten dine together. Heck the way Andre sprinted to fetch the mayor a beer I didn't have any reason to doubt it.
Yes thanks for the reminders and I was amazed that there were no piercings or tats. Xcept the babysitter with the tounge piercing, and she said she was from out of town.
For all y'all that go south, don't get sucked into the fried food banquet that andre will take you to, took 3 days to pass all that cornbread.
Doug Crowther

Coonass Bash

Post by Doug Crowther »

Andre', Laura, Uv,

I must say that was a great party- aside from my girl passing out due to Timmy's mixology. He actually came to me while I was talking to Andre's moma,and said " that problem I created for you just passed out" proof that chivalry is truly a ........ I'll let that one go. Andre's boys cooked all those crawfish like pro's and it seemed like each vat tasted better than the previous. I don't think I have laughed so much in quite some time. Listening to the Judge and Andre take shots @ Timmy @ dinner Saturday was far better than the comedy channel. It was great to finally see Andre's and Uv's "camps". Andre is building a boat house you could get an aircraft carrier super structure under so that he wont have to lower his antenae and outriggers while on the lift. Uv's camp is maintained to the nines- you would never know its a second home. I liked the way AJ was tied to the bulkhead with weights-very trick. Uv thanks again for taking the time to teach Yvonne the art of eating crawfish- that was classic since there was no way she was going to try them the day before- must have had something to do with the drinks Timmy was making her. I think St Patricks Day may be the ideal time to visit Baton Rouge with all the azalea's and camelia's in bloom and the bugs and humidity still a distant threat. Yvonne and I had a fantastic time, thanks for including us Andre. That film of the tarpon keeps playing in my head. LOL

your fren,
Doug
I grew up to be the person my parent's warned me about.
neil

Post by neil »

Andre please bring some crawfish Montauck 07 we really hope to see ya neil
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

How did this thread go from Brewster pimpin a hottie, to crowther blathering on about the La trip??
Dug

Post by Dug »

Timmy, I was kind of wondering the same thing!

D
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

Well to end the thred she made her choice. It will be reveiled in Montauk Aug 3-4 maybe if their meeting goes well. Thanks to everyone who responded. Now get out there and get those boats ready this weekend its going to be nice. Should launch Cormorant Princess Wed, Thurs of next week and start looking for Macks for trolling baits. Early bird gets the worm. Thanks Guys. Brewster
AndreF

Post by AndreF »

Neil,
In spite of the great time we had last year with all you guys, we have to go to Cabo and fish there during Montauk , so we'll have to make it the next year. A poor friend got married to his 12 year girl friend (Timmy, Mike, Dug......) and we promised to go along on their honeymoon trip 10 mos after they got married. Somebody had to do it. My cousin has a time share we have stayed at before , it's great for $900 a week. Pueblo Bonito Rosa, it's called.
Tilt one or two for us during Montauk.
I'm not sure but indecision may or may not be my problem.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

1981 FBC BERG1883M81E