AY Caramba!

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

JH_B28

AY Caramba!

Post by JH_B28 »

Went out fishing on a friends boat yesterday and look what I found coming into the slip just next to us....

Sorry for the blurry pics.. my gopro doesn't do well at night.

You're girl is almost on its way Marlin! I didn't know you were dealing with Roger. He's a good friend of mine. I was talking to him on the dock and told me they were bringing the boat from Fajardo to San Juan and departing to her new home this week.

Best of luck with her and I hope she makes the trip safely.

-G
Jorge E.
1973 Bertram 28'
Yanmar 4LH-STE's
Marlin

Re: AY Caramba!

Post by Marlin »

Thx, my captain is there with Roger, they r leaving in the morning for Dominican Republic, I'm going to meet up on Friday nite in Long Island, got the plane loaded with tackle, natural bait, artificial lures, and change of clothes,weather is supposed to get bumpy Saturday ,going to try to run to Lucaya for the next leg,we carry 2000 gal of fuel so should not be an issue to get there, I already told roger if frigates r in the sky, pull her back and lines in the water,never met a dolphin I did admire,not fishing for wahoo, water is still warm,we only got a few last weekend off west end of Grand Bahama, keep u posted, how's the windshield /bra coming
PeterPalmieri

Post by PeterPalmieri »

What an adventure Marlin please keep us posted and stay safe!
1969 31 Bertram FBC "East Wind" hull #315939
JH_B28

Post by JH_B28 »

Nice! They should catch some dolphin on the way. We saw a lot huge weed lines on Sunday.

The windshield is coming along. The corner radius's are epoxied in, yesterday gave it a slight grind and filled all small holes. Tomorrow i'll sand it some more, put a layer of glass of the whole thing and were ready for fairing!

Keep us posted with some pics of the trip. Tight lines!

-G
Jorge E.
1973 Bertram 28'
Yanmar 4LH-STE's