N.E. Rendezvous

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Mitch

N.E. Rendezvous

Post by Mitch »

Do we yet have a website or an update of what's happening in two weeks at the OB event? I've givin Mike the deposit for the dinner, and I think Scott is still out of town, anybody else have any info? Latest count of boats or attendees for dinner and such? Mitch
Mitch
neil

Post by neil »

mitch i got the shirts and alot of stuff for our raffle. i will be bringing the shirts with us on fri for those of you who ordered shirts please bring cash no checks thanks neil
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

Neil,

Wish I could make it this year but I'm still getting settled in and too many commitments... Would love to buy a couple of T-shits in either medium or large. Let me know where to send funds.

Ya'll have a great time and hope the weather is good!

Br,

Patrick
neil

Post by neil »

patrick i will ship you a few this week after all you designed the shirt enjoy neil
Sean B

Re: N.E. Rendezvous

Post by Sean B »

Mitch wrote:Do we yet have a website or an update of what's happening in two weeks at the OB event? I've givin Mike the deposit for the dinner, and I think Scott is still out of town, anybody else have any info? Latest count of boats or attendees for dinner and such? Mitch
Mitch, I talked with Scott earlier in the week, and he said there were over 90 signed up for the dinner party, and 27 Bertrams. It's gonna be big. If you want, shoot me an e-mail at SBurlingham@cfl.rr.com and I'll send you his cell number. He can give you an exact count.
Bob S

Post by Bob S »

Sounds like it will be a great time. I didn't hear about the t shirts. Is it too late to order?
R Cahoon

Post by R Cahoon »

Any plans for Saturday afternoon or Sunday other than the dinner?
I 'll bring Leslins over sometime on Friday.

Keep Smilin
JackW

Post by JackW »

Ron, I'll be there the same time. maybe make the run together if you come out of eel river. it's such a long way!! Looking forward to meeting all. can't wait!!
Thanks,
Jack
R Cahoon

Post by R Cahoon »

Jack & Co.
Proberly will be in OB late afternoon friday, I will be with my daughter camping out on the boat friday night. My wife is taking the Island Queen over Saturday and we will be tourists for the afternoon. Saturday night have a room at the Wesley Hotel.
Sunday ? no plans yet.

Keep Smilin
neil

Post by neil »

capt patrick/ roland / andre / lynn all of your shirts went out today enjoy neil
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

lots of boats coming from the north and west, Maybe we could meet around Quicks or Robinsons Fri. and all run down the sound together. Too bad we couldn't get Boatpics.com to be there. channel 68
Mitch
Charlie J

shirts

Post by Charlie J »

neil
if you have any shirts left over, ill take 2 xl
let me know and ill e mail you my address or give them to mike o. and ill send you a check.
charlie j
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

Charlie, Sorry to hear you're not coming, maybe next year? Hope all is well.
Mitch