what is the value of my 31

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

mattsayersz71

what is the value of my 31

Post by mattsayersz71 »

:?: i have a 1972 31 bertram enclosed cabin. i bought the boat with plans to fish but mainly worked on it . in 2003 the boat was compleatly guted and painted top to bottom, we installed a teak deck, teak floors, added a full galley, teak swim platform wilt live well,replaced all crome kleats, rod holders, outrigger mount ect, replaced all fabrick and cabin surfaces. later in 2003 we receved a call that the boat had sank at dock, the back half had sunk in 3ft of water to the engins we then pulled the boat and put 2 new 6bt 350 hp cummings engins and repared all other damaged this was completed in 02/07. throught this ordeal my intrest have changed in boats i would like to sell the boat and am woundering about the value.
mike ohlstein
Site Admin
Location: So many things seem like no-brainers until you run into someone with no brain.

Post by mike ohlstein »

More than $70,000......

Tough to say, without seeing it.
Mike
Mean Team Leader
PREDATOR

Burn Oil
Eat Food
1973 FBC 1286 0273-315
Thums Up2

Post by Thums Up2 »

Better with pics but I would say over 125,000 in a normal market but this market is really tough. It depends how bad you need to sell it. My advice would to wait until the market recovers and get what it is really worth!
Brewster Minton

Post by Brewster Minton »

Matt, we need pics of the boat inside and out, hatches open would sure help.
mattsayersz71

Post by mattsayersz71 »

thanks guys i will be down at the boat friday and saturday and will get you some pics.