95-97 bertram 46 help please

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Todd Pearce

95-97 bertram 46 help please

Post by Todd Pearce »

I read some article about the 95-97 B46 online sometime ago and now cant find it,anyone out there know much about this model or where I can read about them? Iam keen to learn more about them and if they came in a three cabin lay out?
Regards Todd
Last edited by Todd Pearce on Jun 10th, '14, 14:46, edited 1 time in total.
Navatech

Re: 95-97 bertram 46

Post by Navatech »

Todd Pearce wrote:I read some article about the 95-97 B46 online sometime ago and now cant find it,anyone out there know much about this model or where I can read about them? Iam keen to learn more about them and if they came in a three cabin lay out?
Regards Todd
I believe that some of those were offered in a 3 stateroom below and combined salon/galley up configuration... I know that some B46's have been reconfigured that way... I'm certainly considering putting my galley up in the salon (I hate the fact that whoever is cooking is "out of the game" so to speak)... If I do, I'll rebuild the old galley into a two bunk (one above the other) configuration... Having an Admiral and 4 mates that configuration (3 staterooms, galley up) would be perfect for me...
Last edited by Navatech on Jun 11th, '14, 08:12, edited 1 time in total.
Todd Pearce

Re: 95-97 bertram 46 help please

Post by Todd Pearce »

from my home work so far it looks like the 95-97 B46 is a completely different hull. up until yesterday I didn't even know it existed, which makes me wonder why? Why was its model run so short? Was it a Pig?
The 71-88 b46 was 16ft beam the 95-97 was only 15ft,and it was some 5000 pbls lighter, the 95-97 had a lower dead rise at 17.5, all very interesting, mainly because it will fit on my dock!!,if it did come in a galley up 3 cabin layout, I WANT ONE!!!, so long as its not some orphan pup that's not a real Bertram!!