The dummy at the Federal Reserve Bank

A Place for Political Discussion, correct or otherwise...

Moderators: CaptPatrick, Bruce, mike ohlstein

The dummy at the Federal Reserve Bank

Postby AndreF » May 27th, '09, 09:41

Are we in trouble or what????????

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cJqM2tFOxLQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cJqM2tFOxLQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
I'm not sure but indecision may or may not be my problem.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

1981 FBC BERG1883M81E
AndreF

Postby Charlie J » May 27th, '09, 09:56

trouble no, deep sh&^% yes
Charlie J

Postby MarkS » May 27th, '09, 10:03

Nothing suprises me any more!

Stupid people MUST be neutered!
72 Bertram 25 FBC "Razorsharp" Hull #254-1849
Things of quality have no fear of time.

Bondage to spiritual faith faith to great courage courage to liberty liberty to abundance abundance to complacency to apathy to dependence to bondage
MarkS

Location: The Frozen Tundra/EX-democratic stronghold Wisconsin

Postby Skipper Dick » May 27th, '09, 11:52

We just need to start all over with the constitution and bill of rights in our hands. Thats disgusting, but not surprising. They are all equally worthless.

Dick
1983 Bertram 28 FBC w/300 Merc Horizon
Skipper Dick

Postby Brewster Minton » May 27th, '09, 12:31

We are DOOMED!!!!
Brewster Minton

Postby CaptPatrick » May 27th, '09, 12:46

Directly quoted from the Federal Reserve Site ( http://www.federalreserve.gov/ ) (Mine)

"Elizabeth A. Coleman was appointed Inspector General for the Board effective May 6, 2007. In this role, Ms. Coleman leads a staff responsible for promoting economy, efficiency,and effectiveness within Board programs and operations."

Bull Shit! If she embodies "leadership", "economic promotion", and "effectiveness", I'll kiss her ass at High Noon, on the Quarterdeck, in front of the whole country. Seems to me that Bernanke or Kohn appointed her as a scape goat. I don't get the feeling she could lead a troup of Girl Scouts on a cookie sale...

"The Federal Reserve plays a significant role in promoting sound accounting policies and meaningful public disclosure by financial institutions."

And if their own accounting practices were promoted, maybe they could answer the question: Who the hell is getting this couple of trillion Tax Payers' dollars?

"A key goal of banking regulation is to ensure that banks maintain sufficient capital to absorb reasonably likely losses."

Which seems to mean, lately, that the Fed funnels money to both domestic and foreign banks to keep them solvent, & WE the Tax Payers are footing the bill.
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin

Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Postby In Memory Walter K » May 27th, '09, 13:56

Oh my God! Forget U-Tube, Get that on CNN!
In Memory Walter K

Postby Capt. DQ » May 27th, '09, 14:37

In this role, Ms. Coleman leads a staff responsible for promoting economy, efficiency,and effectiveness within Board programs and operations."

This is really SAD!, she's so far in over her head and don't even know it. I think he really wanted to ask her if she knew what planet she was on.
1967 Hull #315-605 FBC ---<*)((((><(
"IN GOD WE TRUST"
'Life may be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well fish'!
Capt. DQ

Postby CaptPatrick » May 27th, '09, 15:19

Forget U-Tube, Get that on CNN!
C'mon Walter, you know that the National News Media isn't going to publish anything that would make the Choosen One or his group of misfits look bad...

This whole crountry is grinding to a close and, quite frankly, there isn't a damned thing we can do stop it. It's already too far over the edge on almost every front.
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin

Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Return to Politics (Why Not?)