Help ASAP

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Keith Poe

Help ASAP

Post by Keith Poe »

My rig did now come with cusions cn the V berth
I want to cut paper templates for the upholster but not sure hi
w the cussions finish against the hull with the humps on the plywoid any have a picture or ?

Thank you
Sportsmen Conservation Sustainable Harvest Accountability Integrity with the spirit of a Warrior.
Keith Poe

Re: Help ASAP

Post by Keith Poe »

Gotta love Google Voice typos sheesh
Sportsmen Conservation Sustainable Harvest Accountability Integrity with the spirit of a Warrior.
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

That's why there's a EDIT button above and right... Voice typing ain't all it's cracked up to be.
Br,

Patrick

Molon labe
randall

Post by randall »

i didn't even know it existed. i do bad enough with the keyboard.
Keith Poe

Post by Keith Poe »

I had to turn off Google Voice voice then turn off The XT9 that predicts your spelling then turn back on Google Voice problem sol
So the reason for my post about how to do the cushions Christians is to cut it on a 45 with a hot night knife.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Keith,
When I made mine I used a foam and cut it with an electric knife. I did the hull angle by eye. It is doable if you take yourtime.
Now why do you need cushions? You strike me to be more of a diamond plate kind of guy. Just bring good pillows and blankets!
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Keith, I made heavy paper templates of surface in V-berth, then measured up the thickness of the foam I had selected (5" I think) where berth met hull and measured the distance the hull extended outward. Your 45 degree estimate is close. I then laid template on foam and traced the pattern for bottom of foam with black marker and used an electric turkey carving knife to cut the foam, using the desired angle on the outboard edges. Actually very easy. I had three cushions, one to allow access to the porta-potty.
Keith Poe

Post by Keith Poe »

Thanks you guys I gotta try to get some sleep i just finished the carpet going out to put more sat tags in makos over 9'.
Trying to get as many in as posibble before 25 October have another discovery show then bact to Gudalupe island shooting GWS again.

All the best