31 Bert for sale seriously

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Pete Fallon

31 Bert for sale seriously

Post by Pete Fallon »

Faithful.
I am seriously trying to sell my 1961 express cruiser, first 35K takes her. I need to have more knee surgey #17 and I don't see me using the boat this summer. No brokers or keel kickers. I will update listing sheet in a few days. She's a 1961 Hull186 which is hull 85, low hours on big blocks, all new ball valve sea cocks and hoses. Never had ethanol in original tank.
Pete Fallon 561-310-7179 cell
1961 Express Vizcaya Hull 186 12-13-61
bob lico

Re: 31 Bert for sale seriously

Post by bob lico »

Pete I feel for you brother I just cannot understand nor am I qualified to have a opinion but on Long Island a knee replacement seems to be rather routine at stony brook hospital.i have many friends in Suffolk county police/ sheriff dept whom have had it done.something or somebody got to hell you out of this misery
capt.bob lico
bero13010473
Pete Fallon

Post by Pete Fallon »

Bob,
Thanks for the encouragement. I am really getting sick of this knee problem, going on 13 years since I had the first one put in in 1999 only lasted 6 years and it actually broke the insert, so they put in another one it loosens up after 4 years and this one has not been right since it was put in on 1-25-2010. My doctor has been at a conference since last Monday I told him not to come back until he found a new knee implant that will actually work and last more than 5 years. I guess I just keep plugging along but can't use the boat, so is got to go.
Pete Fallon
1961 Express Vizcaya Hull 186 12-13-61
Morning Wood

Post by Morning Wood »

So sorry Pete. My Mom is currently recovering from a knee replacement.Just got out from 2 weeks of rehab. Lots of pain but therapist say she is on target. After witnessing all this I am going to take much better care of the ones I have. Take care and hope things improve for you.