Good bye faihful

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Pete Fallon

Post by Pete Fallon »

Uncle Vic,
It's gets easier to type with percocets, hell I take 3 a day and 2 oxycontin, the pain just gets dulled a little. As you once said this board is a bunch of highly opinionated guys that have there own opinions on just about everything. You have to stick around for a while, I need some expert legal advice on how to go after the company that made the 3 defective knee implants that I've been dealing with for years. Also youv'e got to perfect the grobeck power system before you go.
Pete Fallon
1961 Express Vizcaya Hull 186 12-13-61
Bill Mckinnon

Goodbye old friend

Post by Bill Mckinnon »

Vic,

So sad to here the news. I want to thank you for all the advice I have gained from you over the years. Even though we never met in person your tips, advice and wisdom have helped me. I feel like you are a friend of many years. I am sure the man above must need some good cooking and a few tips for his 31 too. God Bless you
Craig Mac

Post by Craig Mac »

Vic,

So sorry to hear your news.

I know you have been a major supporter and contributor to my favorite site.

Godspeed
IRGuy

Post by IRGuy »

Uncle Vic....

This is the fourth time I have sat down to try to write something.. each time as I started my eyes got so teary I just couldn't type.

First.. I want to thank you for all the help, suggestions and recipes you have provided for all of us here. They are a fine legacy!

Second.. Please accept that while we have never met, I consider you a friend.

Third.. Your post above shows all of us that you are one class act!

And last.. When I was a kid I was friendly with an old guy, sort of a hermit.. who lived a couple of miles away from our house way up a dirt road, back in the woods.. He told me lots of things about how to grow up to be a man. One thing he told me...

"When you die you will have been a fortunate man if you can count your good friends on one hand"

At last count I am the one hundredth and fourth to post on this string. Enough said!

I wish you, your loving bride, and your family peace!
Frank B
1983 Bertram 33 FBC "Phoenix"
--------------
Trump lied! Washington DC isn't a swamp.. it is a cesspool!
Capt. Mac Creech

Uncle Vic

Post by Capt. Mac Creech »

Havent been on the site for a while and heard about UV this morning. Just finished reading this whole thread and I think it's all been said and It's all true. I didn't realize he was still fighting this. Just 2 weks ago he helped me with a problem on my Cummings. I think I have 5 UVI shirts hangin in the closet and will never get rid of them because of what they mean to me,
This is a great loss. Glad to have known you.
Mac
In Memory Walter K

Post by In Memory Walter K »

"You live, you die, but have you ever fished the UVI", and thanks to him some of us have...and he and it has changed our lives forever.