LOOKING TO PURCHASE

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Craig Mac

LOOKING TO PURCHASE

Post by Craig Mac »

I have a friend looking for running project boat, flybridge model with stand up head---preferably in the North East ---any one have a lead? Checked yatch world and saw the listing in Oakdale for the Gambler--may go look at it this weekend.
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

craig that is not a project boat . totally stock except bridge seat ,excellent low hour mercruiser engines .i believe a interested person from calif.pm me if you need information i drove the boat.
capt.bob lico
bero13010473
Kurt

Post by Kurt »

This site is good for looking at almost anything. Combines Craigslist and ebay. This will give you the Bertram listings. Neat part is that it searches Craigslist nationwide, you don't have to hope your looking at every city close to a body of water. http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?c ... ++++go++++
davidms

Post by davidms »

Craig,

I have a 31 that might work for your friend. PM me and I will give you the details.

Davidms
JGomber

Post by JGomber »

Hi Craig,
I have a '79 that is a good runner , mostly stock and easy to upgrade.
Send a PM for current information

Jerry
Jerry, Triton II
Raybo Marine NY

Post by Raybo Marine NY »

bob lico wrote:craig that is not a project boat . totally stock except bridge seat ,excellent low hour mercruiser engines .i believe a interested person from calif.pm me if you need information i drove the boat.

the boat is pretty sweet, it appears to be in great condition, looks very original so far.
Charlie J

Post by Charlie J »

craig
i would look into jerrys boat tritton 11, i know jerry has done alot of up grades and it has diesels
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

the gambler is sold along with 4 big center consoles 32',two35' and 38 'jupiter . i referred all outside glass/paint work to raybo marine .we are up to neck with mechanical /repower work . would rather use maintenance building to do three mechanical at the same time rather then tie up building with one paint /glass work.the 31'bertram sedan gets cummins next month.
capt.bob lico
bero13010473
Raybo Marine NY

thanks Bob, its that time of the year where you need 10 more workers, 2 more buildings, and 10 more hours in a day

even if you got it all what would you do with it in another month or two when the rush is over?

The storm really fudged things up, nothing like getting the equivalent of a hurricane in MARCH to throw a few glass jobs into the mix, lots of bent railings, windshields- all pain in the ass stuff.
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

i could not say it better. pray for cold weather ,the storm is gone and the sun is out along with a thousand people with cabin fever!!i want my boat done NOW !!
capt.bob lico
bero13010473
ianupton

Post by ianupton »

Did he look at Whaler's?

1967 FBC B31 "Summer Winds" For Sale

Look in swap and sell section.

Ian.
Raybo Marine NY

He bought the boat from Oakdale Yacht "The Gambler", im pretty sure I used to see that boat docked at the town docks on Fire Island Ave in Babylon but I could be wrong.

its a great complete boat, still have not poked around below decks too much but its super clean.
jspiezio

Post by jspiezio »

Raybo Marine NY wrote:He bought the boat from Oakdale Yacht "The Gambler", im pretty sure I used to see that boat docked at the town docks on Fire Island Ave in Babylon but I could be wrong.

its a great complete boat, still have not poked around below decks too much but its super clean.
Is that the "new" 31 at the Babylon docks on the Carls river, south of Aegyle lake? Just noticed it a couple weeks ago.
Raybo Marine NY

this one came from Oakdale to my yard, then it will be docked at the guys house in Bellmore, so must be a different boat then the one you have seen