Bow Chock word

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Dug

Bow Chock word

Post by Dug »

Word is they are in the country, but not in the hands of the vendor yet.

I expect them to ship to me this week, though expectations are not high until in hand.

Dug
Dug

Post by Dug »

One more thing.

Pete, thanks for the support. You are spot on, as usual.

Why not try NE Baptist for the knee work?
ianupton

Post by ianupton »

Dug,

I have a new address.

I can't seem to find you email right now. Can you shoot me one and I'll forward you a new address for shipping.

Thanks!!

Ian.

ian.upton at gm.com
thuddddddd

Post by thuddddddd »

I think Dug will find, that over the amount of , well I guess lacking a bettter unit of measurement, time that the bow chock "project has been going on, most of have moved at least once, a few have had children and a couple of retierments, and Dug probably "misplaced" the list of who ordered in the first place. Likely find a influx of knock off bow chocks on ebay in the next few months

BTW none of us have his "new" email either, just a "this address has been shut down , by order of the federal government" when I try the old one
J Clark

Post by J Clark »

Dug, thanks for the up date on the chocks, no hurry on my part, caught two Sailfish this weekend, and a bunch of dolphin on the flyrod. The bow chock wasn't missed. Jim
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Shoot Thudd, we trust Duggie with our money...its been a hard road he has travelled with our money. The fact we have nothing for our money does not detract from his efforts, just a testament to how hard it is to get things done overseas. Keep the Faith, Dug. I have your back.

I'm listening to Hillary not drop out and saying the same ole shit that got her not-nominated. She and Bill are looking to get some money back....did I mention Bill pardoned Marc Rich in the last minutes of his presidency...the same Marc Rich that swindled millions from American investors, including the life savings of old folks???? Oh yeah, his wife contributed a ton to Bill right at the end... Marc still lives in Switzerland since some civil suits against him can't go forward to recover the old folk's money unless he is served with the court papers outside Switzerland. I have walked in front of his estate in Switzerland. The idea that Bill Clinton pardoned this crook keeps my interest up in insuring that people know how crooked the Clintons are, and have always been.

Bon soire' Hillary, Hello Obama, the most liberal senator in the history of our country. Will he whore out and pick Hillary and Bill as his running mate? I hope so.

UV
randall

Post by randall »

no way...the dems wil vote for obama and the republicans will vote for mccain....so its up to the indies.....which are somewhat divided on O&M but everyone hates hillary.

oh...sorry BOW CHOCKS....its UVs fault...he knows bait.
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

I understand that Monica will be voting Republican from now on.....

....the Democrats left a bad taste in her mouth......

Harry
Hal

Post by Hal »

Harry Babb wrote:I understand that Monica will be voting Republican from now on.....

....the Democrats left a bad taste in her mouth......

Harry
And an IOU instead of cash, right?
I like crawfish and beer!
Dug

Post by Dug »

Oh Timmy,

I have faith that we will all have bow chocks before we will see the Tubb float again...

Word is that they are at the vendor. I am awaiting shipping confirmation to me, and a tracking number to confirm it.

And my email is, and always has been dstowe@lutco.com or bertraman@yahoo.com. No worries!!!

Vic, thank you!

D
Dug

Post by Dug »

The bow chocks have shipped to me, and I am waiting on the tracking numbers.

When I recieve them (likely early next week) I will check them over, confirm shipping addresses, and get them out via UPS as soon as I can! Meaning probably within a day or so.

Thanks for the patience! I am excited! Finally!

Dug
In Memory of Vicroy

Post by In Memory of Vicroy »

Dug - I'll be gone to TSL for a while, then not home for a week after that, so make sure you send them to my office (they still let me come around)..2355 Drusilla Lane, Baton Rouge, LA 70809, phone there is 800 260 9908.

Thanks again for putting up with all our crap and getting it done. You done good.

UV
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Sounds great Dug...........I'm still "On the Hill" so your way ahead of me.

You must be pretty good natured to put up with all of our crap and keep smiling.........

You know its all in fun.......

Thanks for what you have done for us

Harry
CMP

Post by CMP »

Nice-the timing is almost perfect Dug. Gimme a ring when they come in and I'll pick it up...

CMP
Dug

Bow Chock confirmation of shipment!!!

Post by Dug »

They are on thier way to me, and I have tracking numbers to prove it!!!!

No level of crap is too much for this motley band of friends!

Again, I will be happy and smile when I know they are in the hands of the owners and everyone is happy with the result.

Until then I keep on going!

But there is progress on this front, and we are one step closer!

Mark, Maybe it will be a good excuse for me to come up! We will talk.

They are all due in to me on Wednesday the 11th of June (IE: next week) according to the UPS system.

Dug