Cam's B-25 !!!

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Tommy

Cam's B-25 !!!

Post by Tommy »

I had the pleasure of seeing some of the guys from this Board at the the NC gathering this past weekend at Harkers Island. I saw John Stanley who owns the beautiful 31 Salty Sato, and I got to meet Cam and see his stunning B-25, an outboard powered center console that he rebuilt. The level of detail and attention on Cam's 25 is difficult to sum up in words, but believe me when I say it is over the top. The weatherman had forecast rains from the low pressure system offshore, but fortunately he was wrong. We had a few setbacks involving shoals along the way, but the crowd at Harkers Point had a blast at the cookout hosted by the Maxwell family.
devinfox

Re: Cam's B-25 !!!

Post by devinfox »

Need some pictures!!
Devin
31 Bahia Mar
THESALTYSATO

Post by THESALTYSATO »

I agree with Tommy. Cam's 25 center console is a piece of art. He spent 11 years working on this transformation and it shows with his attention to detail and thinking things out as he went along. Cam made the comment that a "sawzall" was his worst friend. Richard Bertram would be proud of his redesigned Bert 25. Bertram Corp today would do well to incorporate some his ideas and workmanship. His dash was well thought out and all of his gauges were set in high gloss mahogany and also his side door to the console was a beautiful piece of work. Cam's boat really stands out in or out of a crowd.
CamB25

Post by CamB25 »

The NC rendezvous has been on my must-do list for at least a decade and it was great! Here are a few random pictures. Mostly of trees. That property on the point is amazing!

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/Tb ... nik7l4DTmy

Just for the record, Tommy looks exactly the same as his B31 image, despite 20 years! Ha!

I wish I had recorded Ch 11 to capture the Tow Boat guys..."Bertram? Ya, there are lots of Bertrams out here! It's like a fleet of 'em!"

Cam
1963 Bertram 25
1973 Boston Whaler 13 - sold!
1998 Scout 172 SF - beach taxi
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Great shots. Looks like everyone had a great time.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315