31 strut

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Joe E

31 strut

Post by Joe E »

Hello all,

It has been a long time since I have been on the forum. I sold my custom Bertram 31 a few years back (Wasn't for sale). I have since started a new project on a Chris Craft 30 Tournament sport fisher platform that I have lengthen to 33 feet.

I am currently looking for a Bertram 31 strut for mock up as I have built the running gear off of the 31 engineering. If any one is in souther California and has on I can swing by or pay for shipping if your are out of state. I am trying to stay between 12 and 15 degrees as I know different years had different struts.

Please pm or Email me if you ca help
Joe.
4 1/2 years to build, Slashed Sept 16, 2016. 212 hours already and counting.
Craig Mac

Re: 31 strut

Post by Craig Mac »

FYI---the 33 L & H is based on a stretched 30 Chris Craft-----they are based in Stuart.
Joe E

Post by Joe E »

Thanks Craig, I contacted them a few months ago. The place they order there struts from was less than helpful.

Joe
4 1/2 years to build, Slashed Sept 16, 2016. 212 hours already and counting.
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Joe

We do have a machinist or two on the board. Not sure it they would have any ideas for you. I know Harry Baab who has not posted in a while made his out of stainless if memory serves me correctly. I am sure his PM or email address still work if you do a search for him.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315