What are the chances

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Carl

Re: What are the chances

Post by Carl »

PeterPalmieri wrote:Not sure I want to give away my security features on a public forum but I definitely have a bat in the back of my truck.

An attack Bat to give thieves Corona Virus ?
Stephan

Post by Stephan »

Carl wrote:An attack Bat to give thieves Corona Virus ?
This is exactly what I am here for.
Thank you all.

Possunt quia posse videntur
John_Spiezio

Post by John_Spiezio »

I would post pics but I am too lazy, Pete's boat was just resting up in an open slip in the back of my dad's house. At first it looked lie someone had tied her up there. When I took a closer look she was just laying there, no lines at all, but looking really comfortable like she know she was safe.

I swear there were a lot of kids running around that weekend, and I just have a gut feeling that this was a joy ride gone wrong. In the final analysis, all's well that ends well.
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

John_Spiezio wrote:I would post pics but I am too lazy, Pete's boat was just resting up in an open slip in the back of my dad's house. At first it looked lie someone had tied her up there. When I took a closer look she was just laying there, no lines at all, but looking really comfortable like she know she was safe.

I swear there were a lot of kids running around that weekend, and I just have a gut feeling that this was a joy ride gone wrong. In the final analysis, all's well that ends well.

John

You just never know. My sister keeps her boat behind in the lagoon behind her house. One weekend, my nephew (dam kids always return home) was sleeping on the boat since my sister had relatives staying with her for the weekend and there was no room for him. While he was on the boat, he felt the boat rock and heard someone on the boat. When he yelled out who's there he heard a lot of scrambling, and someone running off. Neighbors heard someone running up the street at the time my nephew said they were on the boat. So you just never know. Even in a really quiet safe area.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
John_Spiezio

Post by John_Spiezio »

Tony, I hear you. I took the key out of the lift that very same day. We used to leave them in all the time, but you just never know.