First time in 5 years

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Harry Babb

First time in 5 years

Post by Harry Babb »

I regret to say that I will miss the "Rendezvous" this year.

From the best I can count I have been to 5 Rendzevous thanks, in the most part, to the generous hospitality of my friend Mr Bob HIggins and his parents who opened up their homes and lives to me during my visits in the Northeast.

While at the rendezvous's I have made many friends and although we are miles apart I cherish each and everyone.

Its just not in the cards this year and I will certainly miss the comradery.......may be next year my friends.

In the meantime if any of you guys come to the Gulf Coast at the least please stick your head in and say hello.

hb
hb
Bob H.

Re: First time in 5 years

Post by Bob H. »

I will miss having you riding shotgun on Resolute...welcome mat is always out for you my friend..I will keep asking..BH
1966 31 Bahia Mar #316-512....8 years later..Resolute is now a reality..Builder to Boater..285 hours on the clocks..enjoying every minute..how many days till spring?
PeterPalmieri

Post by PeterPalmieri »

Harry you will be missed. I had really enjoyed the 30 minutes we spent chatting on the ride to the canal last year!
1969 31 Bertram FBC "East Wind" hull #315939
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Peter wrote:I had really enjoyed the 30 minutes we spent chatting on the ride to the canal last year!

I did too Peter.....I remember the ride, our conversation and being with you guys, as one of the highlights of my trip.

I am sure that you guys will have a great time again this year......

hb
hb
bob lico

Post by bob lico »

Harry this is bad .one of the reasons i go to the rendezvous is to reinvent the wheel with you. I have new innovations i wanted to run bye you this year.i guess we will have to rely on P.M.--------- see you next year!
capt.bob lico
bero13010473