pushing spouse off of a cliff

The Main Sand Box for bertram31.com

Moderators: CaptPatrick, mike ohlstein, Bruce

Bertramp

pushing spouse off of a cliff

Post by Bertramp »

Now guys, here's the question ...... what does a guy do to piss a wife of 7 or 8 days off so much that she pushes you off a cliff ??
I thought about it and I'm no saint, but no woman has ever tried to kill me ....... take that back, none have succeeded !! ;-D
I figure he told her "both your sister and Mom are better in the sack than you are !" ..... and with those words he grew wings
....have a good one guys
Last edited by Bertramp on Dec 13th, '13, 20:57, edited 1 time in total.
1970 Bahia Mar - hull# 316-1003
1990 Blackfin 27 - center console
Steve "Bertramp" Kelly
Bruce
Site Admin

Re: pushing spouse off of a cliff

Post by Bruce »

Never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and won't die.................................
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

5?.........I have been told it is 10 days. I am always getting ripped off.
Bertramp

Post by Bertramp »

Kevin wrote:5?.........I have been told it is 10 days. I am always getting ripped off.
funny stuff !!
1970 Bahia Mar - hull# 316-1003
1990 Blackfin 27 - center console
Steve "Bertramp" Kelly
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Bertramp wrote:Now guys, here's the question ...... what does a guy do to piss a wife of 7 or 8 days off so much that she pushes you off a cliff ??
I thought about it and I'm no saint, but no woman has ever tried to kill me ....... take that back, none have succeeded !! ;-D
I figure he told her "both your sister and Mom are better in the sack than you are !" ..... and with those words he grew wings
....have a good one guys
Steve not sure what triggers that, but an old friend from high school through his wife off the Palisades up here in NJ. Claimed he left her over looking the scenic hudson view while he went to the car to get a bottle of wine. Said when he came back she was gone.

It took the Life Insurance Co. 10 years to finally convince the cops he helped her over the edge.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
Carl

Post by Carl »

Maybe she was greedy and half wasn't enough.
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

One time Jo Ann told me to "Shut Up".......I thought she said "Stand Up"........right after that I did not see her for nearly a week.....after the swelling went down I could barely see her out of my right eye but with a different prespective

Guess I should be happy we live in the flatland......largest fall I could experience down here is from a "Bar Stool" to the floor.......

hb
hb
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

Harry Babb wrote:One time Jo Ann told me to "Shut Up".......I thought she said "Stand Up"........right after that I did not see her for nearly a week.....after the swelling went down I could barely see her out of my right eye but with a different prespective

Guess I should be happy we live in the flatland......largest fall I could experience down here is from a "Bar Stool" to the floor.......

hb
Harry

I worked with a guy who fell from a bar stool while on a business trip. He got a 10,000 workers comp settlement for loosing 10% range of motion in his arm. So it may not be a bad thing, but you are self employed so it kind of doesn't work well.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
CaptPatrick
Founder/Admin
Location: 834 Scott Dr., LLANO, TX 78643 - 325.248.0809 bertram31@bertram31.com

Post by CaptPatrick »

Timmy fell off a bar stool, trying to drink Uncle Vic down, and all he got for his trouble was the nick name Thuddddd.
Br,

Patrick

Molon labe
Harry Babb

Post by Harry Babb »

Tony wrote:Harry

I worked with a guy who fell from a bar stool while on a business trip. He got a 10,000 workers comp settlement for loosing 10% range of motion in his arm.
I think he got shorted a little....... 10 Grand and physical harm.......check out the link below......

And btw any of you guys that have refered to me as a "Dumbass Redneck"......time to Pony up! ! ! you can send your payment directly to my diesel fuel distributor! ! !..... LOL

http://jalopnik.com/5855724/iranian+bor ... ma-lawsuit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hb
hb
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

I think he got shorted a little....... 10 Grand and physical harm.......check out the link below......
http://jalopnik.com/5855724/iranian+bor ... ma-lawsuit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Harry

He told the story laughing, since he said he had no issues. It was a NY WC judge looking at the docs report that made that decision. So for him a found gift.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
Tony Meola

Post by Tony Meola »

CaptPatrick wrote:Timmy fell off a bar stool, trying to drink Uncle Vic down, and all he got for his trouble was the nick name Thuddddd.
Capt. Pat

There is an old Italian saying, mention the persons name three times and he will show up. So in this case I don't know if Timmy or Thudd is the appropriate name for that one.

He has been absent for quite a while.
1975 FBC BERG1467-315
TailhookTom

Post by TailhookTom »

Kevin wrote:5?.........I have been told it is 10 days. I am always getting ripped off.
My ex had 5 good days a month -- one of the many reasons she is "EX" -- the only battle we had when splitting was who got the dog - I did, that Rottie was as dumb as they could be but he was ten times more lovable than her. I had a voice mail from her I saved for a rainy day -- once her counsel heard it, end of story "you better get home and take the dog to the vet, I think he just ate my coke"